At The Babysitting Company, our service and sitters set us apart. We guarantee the satisfaction of our clients and their children as well as our Babysitters in order to ensure that The Babysitting Company experience exceeds expectations for everyone. As such, we prepare our Babysitters to surpassed industry standards.
Babysitters come from various professional backgrounds, from ballerinas to teachers, nurses to graduate students, and world travelers to swim instructors and speech pathologists. Each individually selected sitter exhibits an unmatched level of professionalism, intuitive care, and inspired desire to deliver the best experience for the client and children. Accordingly, The Babysitting Company can exceptionally match Babysitters with clients to create sitting scenarios in which all parties are happy.
To deliver our elevated level of care, all Babysitters are over 18 years old and have undergone an extremely thorough interview and screening process that includes completing at least 3 hours of shadowing a current Babysitter. They are fluent in English and many are multilingual, are accessible at all times while on assignment with your children, are non-smokers, and all are required to sign a confidentiality agreement and maintain discretion at the client’s request. Aside from their expert care, you’ll recognize our sitters by their bright The Babysitting Company t-shirts.
Additional certifications and qualifications include:
- At least 5 years of babysitting experience
- At least 4 verified professional references and/or letters of recommendations
- Thorough screening
- Passed drug test
- Personally interviewed
- Passed personality test
- Full background check
- Legal to work in the United States
- High school diploma
- Valid CPR certifications
Sitters are required to have on-hand:
- Photo identification to be presented to client upon sitter’s arrival
- Fully charged cell phone so that they can be reached at all times
- The Babysitting Company binder
- Age-appropriate activities, games and books (disinfected before and after each assignment)